A B O U T H E N N A
H E N N A H I S T O R Y
H E N N A A F T E R C A R E
H E N N A S E R V I C E S
H E N N A G A L L E R Y
H E N N A G I F T
C O N T A C T
M A S S A G E
| ||Natural and safe henna paste of the highest quality is used to adorn your hands & feet. The resulting temporary orange-maroon-brown stain typically lasts 1-3 weeks or longer, depending on your skin chemistry and aftercare. Protect your investment and follow these steps for a longer-lasting henna stain.|
MORE AFTERCARE DETAILS
- Careful not to touch or smudge henna paste for 20–30 minutes, while drying.
- Avoid contact with water for first 12 hours
- Leave paste on 4–8 hours or overnight
- Gently rub or scrape off dried paste. Do not rinse off with water
- After initial 12–24 hours shower/bathe as usual, protecting area with oil.
- Enjoy seeing henna stain darken over next 2–3 days